– Brush your teeth twice daily, in the morning and the last thing before bedtime.
-visit your dentist twice a year that translates into every 6months.
– Do not visit only when there is pain.(toothache,gum pain or sinusitis).
– In actual fact toothache is very avoidable if u visit regularly.(tiny cavities are seen earlier and then filled so will never cause pain in the future)
– Oral Health gives a wealth of information about your general health (dehydration, Diabetes, uncontrolled hypertension, symptoms of STIs).
To be continued………..
– Make an appointment to see your dentist ASAP. Save the tooth, gums and facial profile.